Website Project Initial Idea

The first thought I had to chart my mind and carry out this website, was to spend 5 hours trying to understand how to use Wix. Wix is a simple and interactive website used to create websites, that may also be challenging to understand, and this was the conflict I came across. 

I was inspired the colour and theme of my website in the Green Man Gaming website, a renowned website. The colour green gives gamer customers a sense of comfort, in addition to being one of the main colours in what concern games. The colour black is my favourite colour, so that, I could bend my favourite colour with another colour that represents games. Additionally, the positions of the headings and all text elements were inspired by Steam. The idea of implementing extremely reduced prices came from GG.deals, another renowned website known for its offers. 

I have created the logo in Canva, a website for design, as I have created many of my art and thumbnails there. The logo alludes to a crocodile, an animal largely used in game store logos, and e-sports team logos. The slogan was inspired by the offers. I projected to put very reduced offers on my website, so the slogan could relate to that.

When creating a website I always intend to apply creativity, and the secret of the formula, love, as without it your projects may very likely fail.


Comments

Popular Posts